- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 72 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Lewa House - Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Laikipia Hotels and Lodges
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Laikipia, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Laikipia Hotels and Lodges Kenya (Cottages)
Situated on the northern foothills of Mt Kenya, Lewa House is set on the 65,000 acre privately owned Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Set on top of a hill with an engaging panoramic view of the rolling landscape of the Conservancy, Lewa House overlooks the luggas (valleys) and hills, with the horizon rising to the eye-catching views of the Mathews range and the sacred mountain of the Samburu, Ol Lolokwe. The property has a main building with a lounge and dining area, opening up to the charmingly furnished stretch veranda with its own special vista across the plains of Northern Kenya. A short walk away there are three large cottages each with a double and a twin room, making the property suitable for up to twelve people. All the cottages have ensuite bathrooms, apart from the family cottage, which has a shared bathroom. Each of the cottages has a private veranda where guests can sit in the cool of the evening to enjoy the starlit African skies. A large swimming pool overlooking the waterhole is also yours to enjoy at Lewa House. All income generated by Lewa House is directly reinvested towards Lewa’s conservation and community projects.
Children: 2 and under
|Full Rate||Sat 26 Jun||Sun 27 Jun||Mon 28 Jun||Tue 29 Jun||Wed 30 Jun||Thu 01 Jul||Fri 02 Jul||Sat 03 Jul||Sun 04 Jul||Mon 05 Jul||Tue 06 Jul||Wed 07 Jul||Thu 08 Jul||Fri 09 Jul|
|Lewa House Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Laikipia, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Cottages)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Situated on the northern foothills of Mt. Kenya, Lewa House is set on the 65,000 acre privately owned Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Set on top of a hill with an engaging panoramic view of the rolling landscape of the Conservancy, Lewa House overlooks the luggas (valleys) and hills, with the horizon rising to the eye-catching views of the Mathews range and the sacred mountain of the Samburu, Ol Lolokwe.
- 4WD tours
- Family Units Available
- Friendly Staff
- Hair Dryers
- Internet and email access
- Laundry Facilities
- Lovely setting
- Room Service
- Safety deposit box
- Swimming pool
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Wireless / WiFi
Three large cottages each with a double and twin bedroom, making it suitable for up to 12 people. All cottages have ensuite bathrooms and a private verandah where guests can sit in the cool of the evening to enjoy the starlit African skies. Power is provided 24 hours by a solar inverter. Camera and phone batteries can be charged in the rooms and hair dryers can be used.
- Laundry facilities
- Private shower/Toilet
- Tea/coffee making
- Wireless / WiFi
Things to do:
Swimming, Massage, educational talks, game walks, cultural visits, manicure and pedicure, camel treks, horse riding.
• Shared game drives in open 4x4 vehicles with knowledgeable guides, both during the day and at night • Game walks with an experienced guide • Horse riding for both experienced riders and novices (hats and English saddles provided) • Camel treks • Visits to prehistoric sites • Cultural visits with local communities • Education talks on the history and day to day operation of the Conservancy • Swimming Optional Extras • Il’Ngwesi cultural village visit • Massages, manicures and pedicures – prior notice must be given
• Daily scheduled flight (via Nanyuki) departing Wilson Airport • By private charter flight, directly to Lewa Downs airstrip • By road, five hour drive from Nairobi.
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: